Skip to content
- Conduct research on legal matters and submit recommendations when appropriate;
- Provide legal assistance to the University President and other key officials;
- Represent the University and its campuses in litigation before judicial and quasi-judicial bodies;
- Draft and review of contracts, MOAs, memoranda, issuances, office orders, project reports, and other pertinent documents prior to taking actions by the University President;
- Hear all administrative cases involving University officials and employees as delegated by the University President; and
- Perform other duties and functions as delegated by the University President.